Discovery one: I really like Vienna Teng's music. Two: I don't like writing dialogue. Three: I prefer the feel of cooling air to the feel of heating air. Four: I want it to rain!
And, just for good measure, some random poetic phrases I wrote the other day. They do not necessarily go together, nor is the order very important. They are random couplets. That is all.
drifting mellow, swimming sweet
fallen dreams surround my feet
taut and silver, twisted wires
span the ground from tall bronze spires
spilling barley from a basket
feeds a child or fills a casket
a fish, some scales, sliding sand
bread, a scepter, hollow hand
tiny camouflage hides a mountain
whispered secrets drown a fountain
blue desires eat turquoise dreams
nothing ever's what it seems
...and that is all for now. I want a brother to talk to...
1 comment:
I figured it out! your couplets make me think of "I Spy"! ~D.
Post a Comment