The semester's almost over! I just have one more final, and I have several days to study.
My wonderful roommate gave me an early birthday present today... adding Riddick to my movie collection makes it even better and crazier. She also said I need to write about her on my blog, so here goes. She makes this wonderful good-smelling potpourri-in-a-pot-on-the-stove stuff, and it makes our apartment smell warm and Christmas-y. And she makes us all laugh, which is most refreshing. And she lent me a big puffy long black winter coat today. I wore it with a belt, and felt like a poofy black snowman, and had the Pooh-bear song stuck in my head with different words, like so: "I'm just a little black snowman..." It is a warm, cozy coat, and I am honored that she let me wear it. It has been very cold outside, and the wind-chill is face-chilling.
There now, I've written enough for the moment. Must find something to DO.
3 comments:
so, did you simply have the pooh song stuck in your head, or did you actually sing it as you ambled along?...~D.
...and thanks, ywr, for amuzing the snuz. she needs it occasionally. ~D.
This is the most amazing post EVER. Exclamation point.
Post a Comment