Wednesday, August 13, 2008

nearing the end

In two weeks, classes begin once more. My last year of undergraduate study it will be. A strange thought, this. I think I'm ready, though. It will be good to have a regular schedule, and definite ways to fill my days.

Just Sunday we finished moving to a new place. My roommate signed a one-year lease, so she'll stay during the school year, but I get to move - again - back to campus - in just under two weeks. I'm trying to balance leaving things packed and having enough out to feel like I'm not in transition.

Despite the recent rain, and its tendency to lightning and pour right when we want to play volleyball, things have being going well. There is still much I would like to do before school, and I, true to form, can think of many things I wish were different, but I have no reason to complain. In fact, certain aspects of life have been better than expected, and improving.

I'm going to go get some intentional alone time, something I haven't had enough of recently, and something I'm realizing is needed and healthy.

No comments: