Yesterday was Friday. In the evening was the high school graduation, which in itself is uninteresting and unimportant to me, as I barely even kinda-sorta-maybe know any of the graduates. However. It gave me an opportunity to play my steel pans again. That was grand. It's amazing how quickly I remember where all the notes are. Hurrah! I very much look forward to playing more this summer.
In addition, I got to see a friend who I didn't expect to see this summer. Her little brother was graduating, so I said hi and got a hug, and that was an extra blessing. I guess that conclusion to all this was that yesterday wasn't bad. It wasn't bad at all, despite less than wonderful beginnings and middles.
And now my older sister is on her way to Europe for the next two months, and I must, once more, attempt to live without her around to help keep me sane. We shall see how well I manage.
No comments:
Post a Comment