Thursday was Valentine's Day, aka my least favorite holiday. This year wasn't so bad. My apartment watched Beauty and the Beast, which I've been wanting to watch for over a month. So it was good. And I did work and went to classes, and went to a meeting at which we read Medea as a V-day treat. What better way to celebrate than to read of a crazy angry lady plotting to destroy her unfaithful husband? Then I watched a bug crawl across the ceiling. I turned off some of the lights, and it left the dark one, and slowly made its way to the lit one. Amusing.
So, besides feeling on the verge of nasty sickness, it was a good day. And, apart from continuing to feel almost very sick, I'm still doing ok. Wrote some poetry last night. It has been too long. And now I'm reading a book with one of the best titles ever: Dead Souls.
No comments:
Post a Comment