I'm off. On spring/Easter break. For over a week. I'll be relaxing, reading, hopefully writing and walking outside... and all that typical break stuff. Not really anything planned.
The quad has ended well. I stayed up far too late studying for both my midterms, and didn't do nearly as well on one as I could have, and it's sad that there are only 7 weeks of school before my closest friends graduate and move on. But my super-highly-electric-internally twitching state has mellowed. I had a nearly three hour long conversation with my sister, and several good (and unexpected!) conversations with other people. Now most everyone's gone, and it's my turn to leave.
I'm not sure what I want from this break. I feel like it'll be a bad length; just long enough to feel too short, too short to be long enough. I need to spend time outdoors to keep myself awake and alert. So we'll see how it goes.
I like watching people's faces when I tell them what Dad did for a living!
No comments:
Post a Comment