Last night, I went on another adventure, to one of my all-time favorite destinations: Olin! It was FWOP's final showing of one of the most brilliant shows, The Importance of Being Earnest. I enjoyed it. Great dry, mocking humor, frighteningly good and disconcerting costumes, and some marvelous acting. And all for only five dollars!
So that was goodness. And there are only three more days of classes before Spring Break. And today was good. I went to a professor's house for "coffee and conversation" on women in philosophy. She's a philosophy professor, and it was a group of girls, and we ate and drank and talked and laughed. Good times. Then I had dinner at yet another professor's house; very good pasta and bread and conversation about heaven and hell and other random things. So now I ought to finish my homework. But it feels much later than it actually is, and I wish to take a nap. I will resist, however. Math is calling...
No comments:
Post a Comment