Woohoo! I'm crazy, who are you? Are you a crazy too?
I should be overwhelmed, but instead I wish I could fence.
I should be researching Fitzgerald, but instead I'm reading Virgil and thinking it sounds similar to the Silmarillion.
I should be busy and contented, for I've got plenty to do, but instead I'm bored out of my mind and feeling the start of hyper edging into my nerves. Spastic will soon be my new name unless I get rid of this somehow...
Life is like a box of chocolates: the more you bite off, the more crazy and energetic and hyper and happy you get, until you suddenly drop like a whirlwind into low blood-sugar and the grumps and urges to methodically knock people's hats off until someone challenges you to a fist-fight (with soap!) and you realize you're not sure if you'd rather fight till you drop or just go sleep...
Join the club, all you crazies! Things are just about to get interesting.
1 comment:
was that written at 8:15 your time, or 8:15 my time? if it was your time... no, no, no, can't be. that was when you got off the phone with me! and we both know how sane and calming I am. really. enjoy your time outside the box - I'll be somewhere off down the hall if you need me... ~D.
Post a Comment