Monday, November 26, 2007

a week has passed...

The swirling dust is settling, leaving a thin layer over my head. I am thankful for this past week. Thankful for my family, for mahjong, for music, for fast cars. Thankful for people who will listen to me, and, instead of calling me crazy or delusional, will believe and encourage me. I am thankful for being around people who are just as unusual as me, who have fun, act silly, and laugh.

There is still much to process, much I don't understand, and I have no idea what lies ahead. But I care less, knowing that my family loves me, and knowing that I am not the only person my age who feels clueless and lonely. And I still have school to occupy my time, and hopefully my thoughts too.

Maybe someday things will make more sense. But for now, I'll just be glad for what I do have, and read, think, write, and live.

No comments: