Sunday, April 02, 2006

It's Over!

Today we performed for the last time! Hurrah! Much as I enjoyed playing... oy vey. I'm glad it's over. My weekends are free once again. Hopefully, time will soon remove the songs stuck on repeat in my head. Now I'm suddenly more free. I can do things! Oh, wait. But there's nothing to do. Botheration.

But it's all good. Tomorrow, our "band" records. That'll be fun. And after that, we'll see.

The internet says I belong in Amsterdam. I found that amusing. I found some random survey-ish things. And took a bunch, cause I had time. So, I belong in Boston, I am creepy (!?), my superhero name is The Living Bat, my hair ought to be white, I'm root beer, snickers, and lightning, I would be an emo rocker, I'm more boyish than girlish (not terribly surprising), I should be a poet, I'm meatball pizza, I'm phlegmatic, I ought to take up bobsledding, and I ought to drive a Saturn Sky (looked it up... although it's pretty, I still would prefer to drive an RX-8).
Yeah, I had time. I amused myself. Some of the results were hilariously ridiculous. Others were frighteningly accurate.

But now, to sleep.

1 comment:

Scbydrew said...

Hope the band recording went well. Internet says I belong in Dublin. :)