Thursday, April 27, 2006

as promised...

...I am now back home in sunny Nor-Cal, after a fantastic, busy, tiring, but totally worthwhile trip to Boston and Texas. Olin people - it was marvelous to see you all again. You are some of my favoritist people in the whole world. I must say suprising you was entertaining; so many double-takes and squeals!

It's rather odd being home again, and realizing that, no matter how much I fought it, this is still home. Happy as you all were to see me, I can't help notice that that's not my life anymore, that there's a connection missing since I'm no longer 0wned by schoolwork. And there's no way for me to stay completely in touch with people, since I'm so far away, and you're all so busy. So much has changed - mostly little things - since I was there last. But I still care so much about you people! I wish there was more I could do to make your lives better, I wish I were better at showing what I think and feel. I owe so much to my time at Olin; so much to all you people who were friends. Please don't forget me. I know I'll never forget you.

Thanks for showing me how fun and wonderful life is!

No comments: