Tuesday, April 17, 2007

AAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!

I'm really going crazy right now. Must study for a test. I'm tired, I want to go to bed, and I can't think, can't concentrate, cause I've got so much swirling through my grey matter right now. I'm not prepared for the test, though, and I honestly don't see how I will be by tomorrow morning. I'm just going crazy trying to study without knowing how, and knowing that I probably won't remember much, if any, of it tomorrow.

So I'm listening to my crazed/angry music right now, because it keeps me awake and that's what I feel like right now. And I really, really want to run around like Gollum, screeching and growling and generally acting as crazy and horrid and nasty as I feel. I feel like Gollum.

On the bright side, I made it to the top of the climbing wall. My first experience rock climbing, and I did it, so I'm pleased about that. But that was Smeagol. Now I'm Gollum. And I want to bite something...

Maybe I'll make it to sleep before 3...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"softs as whips of creams it is,
full and plumps like clouds it is,
sometime rounds and sometime nots,
always welcomes, never drops,
'less in tossing round the head,
_______ falls beside the _____."
~D.