Monday, April 30, 2007

only two more days...

I must survive two days, then it will get better. I hope. This paper is killing me inside. It's mostly that I really haven't a clue where to even start, much less what the finished product ought to look like. So I'm caught in this whirl of too much information and not enough understanding. And it's a one-draft paper, so my one draft needs to be good. At this rate, however, it looks like I will, once again, write it the night before it's due. I can't seem to get started right now.

I'm going stir-crazy! I think I'm going to do other homework right now. I actually feel like doing math! But maybe I should save that for tomorrow when I'm even closer to the brink of insanity. Hmm. I'll save it. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Right now I just am NOT thinking. My brain isn't even going in circles; it's just stalling. Putt, putt, and... stop. Drat. And turning the key (what key?! I don't even know how to start it again!) isn't turning the engine back on. So what am I to do? I know! Read my NT homework, then pray. At least that way I won't be wasting time. Must. Focus. And. Calm. Myself. Must. Breathe. Slowly. Peace. Need. Do. I.

Right. So off I go.

No comments: