Here are some highlights of today:
1. My 8am class got out early. Very early. Our teacher never showed, so we left after half an hour. As a result...
2. I got some extra sleep, after only 3 or 3.5 last night.
3. Discovery was amazing. I walked across a log 25 feet in the air while blindfolded. Wow.
4. Ate dinner with cool people. They put cheerios on straws and fenced with them. Much laughter.
5. Had very good baklava and tea while hearing the story of Odysseus and the Cyclopes.
6. Pretended to be Snow White on a rock just exactly my size.
7. Very good prayer time (while standing on that rock).
And spring is slowly but surely advancing, with more color, leaves and flowers appearing every day. And the geese and ducks and frogs on the pond make a lovely racket. I am tired, but I am calm, and today has been good.
No comments:
Post a Comment