Friday, March 10, 2006

pretty!

it snowed again today. a sad snow, which fell far too quickly and melted as soon as it touched the ground. but for here? impressive. and it was pretty as it fell. the downside to this "snow" is the cold... it's been in the low thirties and high twenties... keep in mind it's extremely humid, so it's really hard to stay warm. but it's ok.

MJ's back in town, so we'll be having a regular visitor for a while; that'll add more laughter and cheerfulness and red hair. Yay!

And I had some encouraging talks (not literally talks since they were online... types?) last night, so I'm feeling better. Although I could still use some good, stimulating company. Oh, well. Such is life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has been so cold of late; and unfortunately I have not been able to break away from my mundane life and enjoy it all. I love weather, it's so much fun. Hopefully I will have the chance to see you soon as well.

Unknown said...

What's going on with California, dude! It started hailing here in San Diego tonight... it was in the 70s last week! This is whack; it better go back to normal in the next few days. I demand it.

Anyway, keep it real, Suzanne. Take it easy.

- Hoss