so apparently i must write out less than three. what i meant in the previous post was: i less than three music. but it hates me. and it didn't work. oh well. i think it ignored an entire sentence. cause i know i mentioned arturo sandoval, and tower of power, and a couple other musicians/groups whose music i want. for instance, i want to find a great jazz tenor saxophonist. can't think of any off the top of my head, but i'd like to find one.
it's all stormy here - the wind blows hard. i love storms. the trees are bowing before the mighty wind. and we're having soup for dinner! happiness is... eating hot soup with warm buttered bread on a cold, stormy, windy night. mmm.
1 comment:
Hey buddy,
I'm not an Olinite, so I guess you don't miss me. Oh well, tough luck :'( boohoo.
So, fellow not-at-Olin-er, what have ye been up to? I have been bored out of my mind, but only because every plan I had for keeping myself busy has fallen through. C'est la vie. In fact, I went to an Physics E&M lecture at UCSD for fun! Am I nuts? Otherwise, reading, cooking, and biking. All good activities on their own, but one day I'll be able to do all three simultaneously. Just you watch.
Keep writing; I'll comment.
Post a Comment