Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Much Better

Wednesdays are much better than Tuesdays. Don't quite know why I liked today better than yesterday. My sister got sick today. And my left shoulder is ridiculously tense and I've got a funny thing on my collarbone that hurts a little (It feels like someone tied a thin string around the bone. So weird), so it's not like today was good.

But orchestra was fun. And somehow I was happier. Don't ask why; I can't answer. I think I just have to accept that. It's just one of those things that I do not and can not ever understand. Such is life. And I'm going to go job-hunting tomorrow. So here's hoping that goes well. And that I don't thoroughly embarrass myself by doing or saying something foolish or stupid.

Just thought of something... Maybe eating the butterfly was part of what made my day so good. I like butterflies. Yum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with the job hunting!