Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Questions...

After watching Sense and Sensibility... Do I like Edward or Colonel Brandon or Willoughby best? Brandon, I think. He's steadfast and reliable and honest and manly. Edward's wimpy. Nice and quiet, with good goals, but not enough spine. And Willoughby just annoys me. I wonder what this says about my future...

Other question: If you suddenly discovered that something you had sworn to protect, something infinitely valuable, had been lost, what would you do? Imagine that, once lost, this thing will almost definitely bring about the destruction of earth. How would you feel? What would you think? What would the progression of your thoughts be? (This isn't random... I'm trying to write a story, but don't think I've got the reaction quite right. Feel free to answer)

I love having a bass! (Electric bass, that is.) I'm not that good; can't think of anything to play. But I somehow feel cool playing it. And it'll give me something to do on the weekends. And it's just cool, cause now I'm going to be a cool bass-player chick! I'm so weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so maybe this comment is a bit late... I think I would break. Unless somehow God came by and handed me hope in Him alone, I would completely, immediately break. Those around would most likely see insanity, maybe right away, maybe after a while. But I would be broken - like those women Kirsten met over the summer - so traumatized that nothing except the bodily shell is left. Maybe the intellect would take time to dissolve, but it would, because severed at the base, the root of all life - the soul. How sad...
Almost done! ~D.